BgC 2019 puts you in the driver’s seat. Longer format sessions will grant you unrivalled access to speakers and allow you to put your views forward, guaranteeing your voice is heard and that you can find all the answers your business needs.
Meticulously scheduled, the event will give you a comprehensive overview of gaming in Brazil, covering the whole industry spectrum:
- Privatisation of state lottery concessions – case study and market impact
- Fixed-odds sports betting regulation – land-based & online
- Integrated Resort Casino bill – what progress has been made and where is the support?
- Timescale of regulations – when will there be tangible changes made?
- Regulation specifics: licensing structures, tax levels, practical requirements
- Responsible Gambling: requirements and best practice in land-based & online
- Practical Sportsbook Workshop: advice for Brazilian companies and international operators
- Online operators’ panel: how the government can create an attractive proposition for international investment
- How to construct a regulatory body which allows for cross-industry dialogue
- Positive social impact of gaming – how government can use tax revenue for good and improve industry perceptions